Space James Space James

That was delightfully random. Well done!

Splatoon: Octopied Mind Splatoon: Octopied Mind

This is one of my favorite animations. Very smooth, & I really like the background music! Well done!

Qumi-Qumi "Zombie" Qumi-Qumi "Zombie"

This is really well done! The style & color is reminiscent of the Viva Pinata games.

Saten & Jezus Saten & Jezus

What....
What in the nine hells did I just watch?

I've always enjoyed your abstract work. Well done! Five stars for your efforts.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

cheers.

Gamer - Shaping Staff Gamer - Shaping Staff

I will agree with Nazulu. I really like the retro style & the animation was incredibly smooth. Anything constructive I could say has most likely said by others. I look forward to the next one!

Boobies Boobies

Titillating indeed. What else could you expect from an animation about boobs? I got a kick out of the occasional man boob thrown in there! Well done!

Aurora Batman Tribute Aurora Batman Tribute

I agree with everyone else. This is in extremely poor taste. I humbly suggest you try again. Such cruelty demeans you.

Pickilow responds:

Semen

A Child Vampire's Lament A Child Vampire's Lament

There is an eerie beauty in this tale.

I don't write reviews as often as I used to, but this needs one. The music fits so well with the story, as I'm sure many other reviewers have said. I really like the art style. Sometimes simplicity illustrates better than elaborate effects.
I've been looking at a lot of Halloween animations, but I believe this one has truly drawn me in. Please, keep up the magnificent work!

Jack of The Lantern Jack of The Lantern

Really well done!

I was just thinking about this legend, but couldn't remember all the details. So nice to see it here on Newgrounds!

4 Swords Misadventures 7 4 Swords Misadventures 7

Awesome!

I have all the medals save one. Where are you supposed to play Saria's Song to get that particular achievement?