Space James Space James

That was delightfully random. Well done!

Splatoon: Octopied Mind Splatoon: Octopied Mind

This is one of my favorite animations. Very smooth, & I really like the background music! Well done!

Qumi-Qumi "Zombie" Qumi-Qumi "Zombie"

This is really well done! The style & color is reminiscent of the Viva Pinata games.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Awesome game!

This really is a game anyone can just pick up & play! The animation & the gameplay itself is very smooth. The variety in the shop seems to be just enough to keep you entertained for quite awhile. The auto-save feature is always a good thing! The medals always keep me coming back to play.

5/5
10/10

Mecha Dress Up Game Mecha Dress Up Game

Great!

The title 'dress up' threw me off. Normally I'd pass on the dress up games, but this blows the genre away. Some of the fittings remind me of Mechwarrior!

How Many Shits Quiz. How Many Shits Quiz.

What a shitty quiz.

Sorry, I couldn't resist the pun.

Milk{Take Me Away} Milk{Take Me Away}

Respect.

My lord, that was so very powerful! I can feel what you put into this track. I see what you mean about the patterns, too! Well done! All your tracks are worthy of praise!

Mrmilkcarton responds:

Thanks.

*Techno Fantasy* [ZeRo BaSs] *Techno Fantasy* [ZeRo BaSs]

If I could give you a 20, I would.

Lately, I feel it's been difficult to find music that moves me. I had come across a game on newgrounds that featured your music, & so I've been listening to various tracks. You've a wonderful talent--this track gave me full body goosebumps! I love your tracks & sincerely hope you continue to bless us with your talent. :)

KidIcarus - Underworld KidIcarus - Underworld

This takes me back...

I LOVE Kid Icarus! It makes me want to buy an NES & hunt down the game! It's so rare to see people make remixes from the game. You've done a wonderful job; keep up the great work!